Monday 27 August 2012

Game plan is in my head...

Yay! Finally, I found out something! I got exact ideas for my game! I'm so happy with it!
Something about dreams...
Still so much to plan, and design. But it is more than nothing. I have at least one main character, one weapon,  many creepy enemies, lot of gameplay elements. I want to make this game a little bit weird and creepy. The main character won't be very strong. You'll need to play well to defeat the game. I promise you, it won't be easy! All the time you restart the game, it will be different. You will encounter the creatures of ??? and your ???. Can you survive?

Well, randomly generated levels will there be sure, but what else should you get? I have the exact style of graphics. It will have anime style characters, but it will be between realistic and cartoonish. There will be several rooms, and there will be so many different type of rooms. Different items will help you in your adventure. But be careful! Some of them will be dangerous for you! You'll learn slowly, what you can do and what you can't in ???.

It will be creepy... It will be dark... While you are sleeping...

Stay tuned for more...

No comments :

Post a Comment