Monday 24 September 2012

Doctor's and Amy's reaction to...

WARNING! THIS CONTAINS A VERY DANGEROUS AUDIO CLIP!


 A little audio edit of The Power Of Three (Season 7 / Episode 4)


Sorry for the Bieber fans, I can't stand his music. It's so bad! Nowadays, talent isn't that important. I'm sad about it. What's the problem? Really? People just becoming more stupid, or what? Bieber's music is horribly low quality, the lyrics are lame, he doesn't even have a nice voice. 

I'm saying this as I try to be totally independent about my music taste. I'm not a real fan of rap for example, but if a rap music is good than I admit, it is good. I can decide if someone is good, someone is talented, even if what he/she does is not what I like.

Good news, I don't have to listen those kind of bad music all the time.

Trust me, it was a challenge to put this music to this video. I'm not talking about the editing part. I'm talking about the "testing" part.
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Bieber fan's, you are listening to really bad music.

No comments :

Post a Comment